Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Friendship Journey

"Welcome to a New Year!!!"
"I love new beginnings, like a fresh canvas waiting to be painted on.
I'm excited about what this new year has in store."

For quite some time I have wanted to create a space where I can share inspirational thoughts, ponderings and creative ideas with my friends...so for all of those who have encouraged me to share the joy I find in living & giving...my home & heart are officially open for visitors. Welcome!

This year I want to invite you to take a Friendship Journey with me...
I'm hoping to get reacquainted with old friends who I've lost
touch with and meet new friends along the way.

There is a saying that states...
"A stranger is a Friend you haven't met yet!" ...everyone you
meet is a potential friend (a hidden treasure to be discovered).

A heart filled with love, working with hands willing to serve,
will make everything we touch more beautiful...
not only in our homes but also in our community (and beyond).
This year ask yourself...What can I give?
Is there someone with a burden I can help lift?
What seeds of Joy can I sow?
How can I invest my heart, knowing my life does make a difference!

Think of me as your friend just down the road,
around the corner, nestled in the woods...
ready with a warm "Welcome" and always glad you came!
Wishing you Joy in your Journey today and every day, Eva

LET'S TALK...
"Share your heart" - ideas for beautiful living & giving, how do you create a "welcoming" home for those you love.
Suggest a topic for a future visit; question/answer, how tos, ideas needed for...

No comments: